Thursday, April 22, 2010

Quakes and Naps



This is Lilah. She is one of my daily companions, along with Thomas (a large Maine Coon).
I haven't been able to write much these days. I am feeling too achy-all-over. I feel downright poisoned. There's a few things going on with my blood results, but nothing that can be solved. I can't even sleep for any length of time, but that's just part of the ME/CFS experience. That's were Lilah comes in.... She's the Master Napcatcher. She naps all those naps I miss. Lucky Lilah!
Meanwhile, we are still having quakes every day, every hour since the 7.2 Easter quake. It still feels like I'm standing on a dock at the edge of the ocean. Maybe I'm just sea-sick?

Some moments I feel pretty sad. Other moments I count my blessings. Moment by moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment