Friday, January 22, 2010

Neurological Problems with Intermittent Hail

It's Friday, late afternoon, in no-longer-sunny Southern California-land of San Diego. The storms have been non-stop since Tuesday. Last night and today we've had repeated episodes of peas-size hail with thunder and lightening. This morning the hail broke through my roof. As I was trying to get myself coordinated to call the roofers, property management and other HOA board members, I tripped & knocked over my portable oil heater. I landed on top of it. I've re-wounded my hip, wrist & lower back. All these areas were traumatized in 2008 when I was run over by a car (that's a story for another day!). My brain-body coordination has been challenged lately. The stress has caused my heart rhythm to be "off".

O the joy of it all!!!

I did rescue a poor kitty from the storm, and reunited her with her family today. How she knew to cry at my door, is a wonder to me! I hadn't met her before today.
Back to the afghan, couch, cats, and Vajra Guru mantra.

No comments:

Post a Comment